Loading color scheme

× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
What to wear on formal occasions.
2 weeks 5 days ago #19385 by MattBurditt1
What to wear on formal occasions.
As ladies, we all wish to have a wardrobe flooded with different types of clothes in each and every shade on earth; not forgetting the formal wear. We may have it all in our mind but when it comes to selecting something to wear, we get confused. When it comes to formal wear which you are expected to wear at your workplace, your dress code may become too monotonous and difficult to settle on one thing. You should dress appropriately at your workplace to avoid failing yourself at meetings and formal events.  Prestarrs has a wide variety of formal and casual outfits that you can shop at affordable prices. Below are essential garments for working women that should style up your game when it comes to workplace attire.

A white shirt is the most basic and common thing that we should all have in our closet. It is always a lifesaver as it can be matched up with any color or paired with anything you want including pants and skirts. A white shirt is also a timeless piece that we should all have as it never goes out of style. You just have to tuck it in properly and have a killer look.  Also, there are so many best women’s sweaters that one can rock in a workplace whenever the temperatures go down.

A little black dress is also necessary for your all occasions. This is not a must to be necessarily worn on a formal event but it can also be a savior in casual meetings, party nights and so many other events. Match this up with a figure flattering blazer when going to work as it can also keep you warm when the temperatures are cooling.

Please Identificarse or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 1 day ago #22847 by Islajack
If I talk about myself what I wear on formal occasions, I prefer casual dressing with simple glasses, it's look more attractive, last week I was attend a small event it was just an occasional event, I wore my Round Neck Wool full sleeves Dress, and paige glasses which I bought last month through Liingo Eyewear promo codes , and it's looks damn good.

Please Identificarse or Create an account to join the conversation.